Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wig, make-up & inspirations, fashion shows - prt.1

I um... I think i totally sort of forgot this place, but I didn't. I've been meaning to post a few things but just couldn't bring myself together to do that, just too lazy and tired every freaking day. But I finally am doing this *laugh*

Anyway what i am going to put here will need to be split in a couple (or more) parts because there's just too much to put in one time so I am spliting it up.

PART 1: Wig

So not much ago I finally recieved a wig...Kariss (or was it Karis). And I gotta say I had no idea you can get them so naturally looking. I had a few people mixing it up in photos with real hair. The quality is amazing, tho one thing that keeps bothering me is the style... it looks totally off. I thought i might just bring it to some hair salon to get it cut, but still hadn't managed to do that.

I know stereotype for the typics gyaru face is dolly eyes lots of contouring and cute expressions, I am not actually a very big fan of that.

I have tried it on with a more edgy, rock style. .



I know stereotype for the typics gyaru face is dolly eyes lots of contouring and cute expressions, I am not actually a very big fan of that.So i cut it down to more edgy look. Cat eye..And tho i had contouring, it rarelly shows up for me in the photos...
 As for outfit, and accesories...I threw in a leather corset vs. black top decorated with guipure details and lace back. for the neck I took a double-wrap belt and a black chain-beads necklace and also wrapped it around twice. In one of the half-body outfit photos as well as in the very first pic I added you can see a feather hair accesory, which kind of adds an interesting touch (at least for me) and gives that Indian feeling, It gives a little bit of color to the whole outfit. There's also a studded belt in both versions and a spiky leather bracelet.


Last but not least in the set - NAILS. I love making those, so I did these myself too. Took me quite some time since I do have work and come home pretty late. It's pure, real leather, "rivets" metalic pieces, silver "chain" &  Swarowsky crystals.



That's the plus/minus lenght of the wig but i think it reaches the waist:



So yeah, did have lots of fun playing around with all this.
I wish I could actually wear it outside.
I am actually thinking on getting an other one, more natural in terms of styling *laugh*

 The next time i am going to show some version of the onee gyaru  inspired make up versions. Inspirations coming from models Anna Fujita & Sayoko Ozaki and after that probably in part 3 going to tell about a couple of fashion show apparences I had through these few months. Hecktic stuff....With photos of my own models on runway and even, surprisingly, MYSELF *laughs*. Believe it or not I am not very camera friendly when it comes to public places, haha.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good start of the week ^_~


2 comments:

  1. You forgot to thank your friend for the wig xD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i really like ur pictures from ricoche.net

    i gave you a liebster award which can be found on my website =D

    http://chuxox.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete