Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Make-up aka how Gyaru came into this life

So after a nice introduction (laugh) I though i'd leave this little starting point for me in this gyaru stuff... It's actually a really ridiculous story. I actually got kind of interested through one of my gal friends, totally accidentally. One night i had a dream, and guess what, I was dressed up in one of those outfits, um, a mix of ime gyaru and just regular gyaru, with the hair all long and curlled and all thatfancy make-up that the image of myself in the mirror burned into my head and I slowly started unwillingly look for more info on this...

And yesssss... I started trying the eye make-up just for the heck of it, without ADMITING I actually started liking something i used to think was so tacky and overly girly....

That was i think my very very first try after checking a bunch of pictures on the web... No fake lashes.



Of course i found it fun to experiment and tried again after a while.... this time went for more crazy type, use separate lashes for the uper lash bottom corner:




However this one up here i doubt i'll manage to get it like that ever again, it was pure luck, my eye shape is a pain in the ass, plus I found this type to be a little too much for me... 

The next try was simmilar to this but ended up as a totally different approach (laugh). this time top fake lashes in action!

Well and this is the latest try.....Fake top lashes, i'm not a fan of putting fakies on the bottom because i look ridiculously FAKE. And plus I do have my own lashes down there to actually work as fakies if i cover them with enough of mascara.


I do need to still master the art of doing this make-up, plus i need to get down the contouring and....The blush....it's like the pain in the butt when taking photos, cuz it never shows up for me.. and if i add more it looks like I've ran away from circus....>_>

Anyway that's it for now :)

1 comment:

  1. you just started your blog, right? good job! I follow your blog now! Keep up the good work!
    xoxo
    check out my blog?
    http://yumigalcupcake.blogspot.com
    follow me!

    ReplyDelete