Thursday, February 9, 2012

Too little....?

I never really was a fashion girl, and i doubt i'll ever be, but over those 3 years at college I did learn something. Having one good dress a little bit of sewing practice and a ton of different accesories can actually save you in some times...
I bought this dress.....A kind of simple (but what i loved about it is the decorative seams) one....



And that's what you can make out of it....

 I love rock-ish stuff so that's what i did here....


 Now add a different belt and you'll get a kind of classy orriental scent to it....I probably should have taken off the socks, but you get the point...


So yeah....And i do know..i probbably should lose a bit of weight, tho my figure was always like that, it barelly changes, i can still fit into the clothes 6 years old...

Also i recently decided to just dig up all the stuff i have and play around with it....
However with what I have in my closet...I HAVE NEARLY TO NOTHING. All my clothes are left in my hometown...BUT I tried....





 I will need to do a little shopping anyway....:P




No comments:

Post a Comment